- The manufacturing facility is divided into three main areas: Low-Volume APIs, Mid-Volume APIs and High-Volume APIs. The reactor capacity varies from 100 Litre to 8000 Litre.
- Factory is situated on a plot admeasuring 10,100 sq m.
- We are one of the world’s largest manufacturers of Atracurium Besylate & Papaverine Hydrochloride.
- Production Block I, Production Block III and Production Block IV are used for manufacturing intermediates up to the crude stage.
- Production Block II & Production Block IV are used for the final purification and packaging/labelling of finished products. These blocks are designed to meet Class 100,000 clean room requirements.
- QC has different sections based on the application.
- The premises has four independent manufacturing blocks, in addition to a separate Warehouse, Quality Unit, Water Purification plant (potable/USP grade), Effluent/Waste Storage Area etc.